Gmail is the world’s most used public e-mail service. Perhaps this is the reason that hacker’s eyes are the highest on Google’s e-mail service. Not only this, most Android users use Gmail accounts across the world. If your Gmail account has been hacked or you are unable to log in, then today we are going to tell you some easy steps to recover and secure your Gmail account. with all, we will also tell you the steps of keeping secure your Gmail account
To recover Gmail account, follow these steps
- First, go to Gmail’s account recovery page.
- If you do not remember your password, then you can use your registered mobile number. In addition, you can also enter your recovery email ID.
- After this, Gmail will send a security code to your registered cell number or e-mail ID.
After verifying this code, you can log in to your account.
- In addition, you can also answer the security question that you created when setting up the account.
- Once you have received the recovery code, enter it in Gmail and then Google will ask you to change the password.
After logging in again, Gmail will ask you once for a security check. Keep in mind that after checking the security, change your information so that your account is not hacked again.
If you do not change your information then your account may be hacked again. Many apps of smartphone users, from banking to many social media platforms are also linked to the Gmail account. Today, we are going to give you some security tips so that your Gmail account cannot be hacked again. With these tips, you will be able to secure your Gmail account.
Secure your Gmail account to secure these steps
To secure a Gmail account, you must follow the guidelines given in the Security Checkup. This is Google’s service, which allows users to check connected apps, devices, account permissions etc. to find out if their account is safe or not. Keep changing your Gmail account password time to time. Also, change the password of all social media platforms and apps that are connected to your Gmail account.
Make sure that the recovery phone number or e-mail you used is correct. After doing this, your account will be completely secure and the chance of hacking will also be reduced.
If you liked the article please share with others. For the latest smartphones, upcoming gadgets, technology updates, reviews and more check out gadgetreveal.com